Modern upholstered occasional chairs and sofas.
Our aim at THECA is to transform houses into homes by creating some of the world’s most well designed and comfortable furniture. To us furniture is more than wood, fabrics and the latest trends. The right furniture can create the thing, we Danes call ‘hygge’ – moments of cosiness, relaxation, togetherness and laughter.
Our recipe is simply to combine a proud legacy of Danish design and a love for comfort. All our furniture is hand designed and all our covers are tailor-made from quality materials. This is how we ensure that our furniture is both beautiful and useful, and can add ‘hygge’ to any room.
Our wide range of quality sofas and chairs are produced from the finest Italian leathers and fabrics from the best weavers around the world. We only use high resilient cold cured foam and sustainable sourced solid wood to ensure the best quality every time.
Theca’s quality standards include:
- We use Cold Cure Foam in the seat cushions – from 30-50 kg, depending on the model.
- We use premium feather/down mix from sea birds, never from land birds.
- We only use leathers from the worlds best tanneries. Each shipment of leather is tested by BLC UK.
- All natural yarn fabrics are made from natural yarns without further treatment for optimal look and feel.
- All technical fibre fabrics receive anti-stain treatment for optimal ease of use.
- All frames are solidly built with strong, properly dried lumber – combined with durable springs and belts.
- All furniture is individually inspected prior to shipment.
- Products are packed with a double layer of plastic and cardboard for secure shipping.
- We believe that excellent craftsmanship is vital for the quality of our products. Our Human Resources Programmes for education, retention and motivation are key to successful craftsmanship.